National Engravers Inc. is home to various companies who design, manufacture, and finish crystal, pewter, glass, wood, and marble products for use in the gift and award industry, as well as branded identity products that can be designed by consumers online and ordered for next day shipping. We also design, procure, and provide customized race medals, running hats, and decorated apparel for the running event industry.
A lot has changed at National Engravers Inc. since it began in 1993. At the time of the company’s start, it was being run as a one-man operation in the lower level of our founder’s home with a single desk, computer, and chair. In those very early days, the focus was solely on manufacturing and selling engraved awards and trophies.
Since those beginning days, we’ve grown steadily year-by-year through expanding our operations to meet the changing needs of the business world and those of our customers'. Those needs include faster production times, increased order sizes, and an ever-growing range of product types from which to choose.
To keep up with those changes, National Engraver’s Inc. has adopted a strategy that includes growth by company acquisition and fresh business starts, as well as continual investment in the best production technologies available. We’ve also developed a whip smart team of associates and craftspeople who understand the need for continued adaption to customer needs and the markets we serve. This incredible team is deeply tenured, with an average work lifespan of 15 years with the company.
The overall National Engravers Inc. strategy includes:
1. Leading Edge Technology: Investing in the best technology provides consistent quality, allowing us to provide a wide range of products and to produce products quickly in order to meet client timelines.
2. Lean Manufacturing: Continuous improvements on processes, techniques and strategies in manufacturing, finishing, transportation, design, and inventory allowing the company to reduce waste and increase efficiency
3. In-house Design and Engineering: Developing innovative semi-custom and custom product lines and developing new finishing techniques allowing the company to offer a wide variety of unique products to the market.
4. In-house Finishing: Vertical integration provides process control, quality assurance, and fast turnaround times allowing the company to provide superior quality and service to customers.
5. White Glove Customer Service: From first contact through to literal white glove packaging and delivery, the entire team at National Engravers, Inc. prides itself in offering the friendliest and most informative and efficient service available to our customers and partners. We depend on customers being able to depend on us.